We specialize in redesigning networks for hospitality management to better support updated software and faster hardware. With upgraded networks, our clients can deploy advanced services that translate into better customer service and a higher return on investment. In today’s highly competitive hospitality industry, high speed internet access is now an expected amenity among business and leisure travelers, Millennium Technology Group Orlando can update category 3 cabling to category 5 cabling to provide high speed internet access at T1 or T3 speeds while allowing for Voice Over IP (VoIP) capabilities now or in the future.
We can design, troubleshoot or optimize your entire hospitality management network and provide the IT training to protect your investment.
As your IT consultant and/or network administrator we can:
• Recommend copper and fiber cable layouts,
• Select and implement routers, switches, and hubs
• Design and implement wireless network access
• Analyze and install backup and recovery solutions
• Eliminate single points-of-failure and create full redundancy
• Recommend, configure and install file servers
• Recommend, configure and install workstations
• Configure and install network printers
• Provide computer training and development