In The News
Millennium Technology Group is proud to publicly offer HOSTED Microsoft Exchange Email Services which your organization may benefit from the additional level of Service we now offer. Big Business Email For Your Small Business
By using Millennium Technology Group's HOSTED Microsoft Exchange E-Mail Service, you and your company will be able to leverage the following features.
Microsoft Exchange Server Hosted Email Benefits
Work from anywhere, anytime:
Increase your productivity with Millennium's HOSTED email:
- Work Anytime, Anywhere with hosted email: Get full access to all of your email folders, contacts, calendars, and files from any Microsoft Outlook or browser, from anywhere, anytime!
- Keep Up to date: Any changes made to your emails, contacts, calendar and files in any medium, such as Microsoft Outlook or browser access) are kept up to date when accessed via any other medium.
- Stay Connected: Carry your contacts, calendar, notes, emails and task list on the road in your BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone 7 and other popular smartphones.
- Work Offline: work on your email, change contacts, schedule meetings and modify files even while disconnected from the Internet. Outlook can keep an offline copy of everything; any changes made in offline mode are synchronized.
Protect sensitive data with online encryption
- Generous Disk Space - hosted Exchange mailboxes range from 5GB to 25GB per mailbox.
- Web Access Only (OWA) - mailboxes up to 5 GB of disk space.
- Collaborate easily & securely with co-workers, customers and suppliers.
- Schedule meetings with your co-workers within moments by viewing everyone's busy and free times and picking the time that will work for everyone.
- Administrative assistants can view, add, change, and delete appointments on other users' calendars.
- Eliminate scheduling conflicts for resources such as meeting rooms and equipment.
- Share files, emails, contacts and calendars across the company, department, or project — all through easy-to-use Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Spam filters (client and server-side): Unwanted emails cause hours of lost productivity. Our client-side spam filtering will filter out the unwanted messages before they get to your mailbox, saving you time and aggravation.
- Work from anywhere at any time with full access to your emails, folders, contacts, calendars, and files from any internet-enabled computer. Access email in real time from your BlackBerry, iPhone or other mobile device.
- Increase productivity with Exchange 2010 by scheduling meetings with co-workers in seconds by viewing everyone's free and busy times, eliminate resource conflicts with conference rooms or equipment, share files, emails, contacts and calendars across departments or companies through Microsoft Outlook and prevent unwanted spam with client and server-side spam filtering.
- Ensure 24 x 7 data security and uptime with round-the-clock server monitoring and maintenance and an uptime guarantee.
- Save tens of thousands of dollars in today's tough economic times by not having to purchase expensive hardware and software, train IT staff on new Exchange 2010 requirements or hire additional personnel to support the technology.
Email is the primary way that businesses communicate. Financial documents, medical records, bank figures, legal files, computer passwords and other personal and confidential electronic data are regularly transmitted. Putting a plan in place to ensure the security of this information from sender to recipient is key to not only avoiding a data breach but also ensuring that your company meets all government regulations regarding the transmission of electronic data.
Our highly secure on-demand email encryption service helps remove the threat of personal data loss so that your business can comply with the many state and federal laws governing electronic data.
Policy-Based Content Management - Encryption
Specific content policies can be assigned which automatically encrypt emails based on the content associated with each policy. This eliminates the requirement to manually encrypt each individual email message. Content-based policies include:
HIPPA: Health records or medical information
- GLBA: Financial or banking information
- SSN: Social security numbers
- PCI: Credit card data
Reduce cost, ensure continuous uptime, increase productivity and work from anywhere at any time with Exchange HOSTING services from Millennium Technology Group.
Click to review pricing with options.